Rules In The Youth Services Area
To ensure everyone has equal access to the library while following health guidelines, please adhere to the following:
- Children under the age of 10 must be closely accompanied at all times by a responsible person aged 16 or older.
- We are NOT responsible for personal belongings left behind at the library.
- Please consume any food before or after visiting the library.
- Water fountains are NOT available unless you have a water bottle.
For the full list of rules please ask the Youth Services Desk. If you have any questions, please contact Susan Fulcher by phone at 708-748-4431 or by email at email@example.com.
Good Books for Kids and Teens
How To Search For Good Books
2. Click on your child’s grade and then you will see a selection of books and ebooks.
3. Click on the book’s cover to place a hold on the book or download the ebook.
4. We’ll give you a call or email when it’s ready for pick up.
If you have any questions, give us a call at 708-748-4431